The Better Body Resolution is the perfect opportunity to transform your life. If making lifestyle changes seems like a daunting task, don’t worry! We have you covered. Here’s your road map to success!
- Set your goals. If you don’t know where you want to go, you may not get anywhere at all! That’s why your journey to success begins with you deciding exactly where you want to be. Make sure your goals are S.M.A.R.T.: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Reasonable, and Then write them down and keep them where you can see them on a regular basis. Click here for more information about goal-setting!
- Make an action plan. Now that you know where you’re going, you need to plan out how you’ll get there. What steps will help you reach your goals? For example, if you want to lose ten pounds and get more fit, your action plan could include using a Transformation Kit, sticking with the meal plan, starting an exercise routine, and getting seven to nine hours of sleep each night. Write down your action plan and put it next to your goals.
- Consider your why. Knowing why you want to transform your life is important because it will help you stay on track when you encounter obstacles. Take some time to consider your why, write it down, and keep it somewhere you can see it for motivation.
- Get to work! Once you know where you want to go and how you’ll get there, it’s time to put in the work. If you’re working to transform your life physically, this means getting started on the Transformation Kit, eating well, and resisting temptations you encounter along the way. If you’re focusing on a financial transformation, host your Better Body Parties and work hard to share the Better Body System. Commit yourself to your goals and do what it takes to reach them!
- Embrace your support system. As you transform your life, you’re probably going to encounter a roadblock or two. This is where having a support system will come in handy! Surround yourself with people who will support you as you work toward your goals, and lean on them when you’re having a hard time.
- Track your progress. There’s nothing better than being able to look back and see how far you’ve come, so as you transform your life, don’t forget to track your progress. If you’re working to transform your life physically, you can track your weight and your measurements in your BBS brochure!
- Set new goals. Once you’ve reached your goals, don’t stop there. Celebrate your accomplishments, and then set new goals and keep moving forward!