NEW Yoli Diamond Lenny Pan
Posted by admin | Filed under yoli category
Congratulations to our newest Diamond, Lenny Pan.
PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BACKGROUND:
I’m originally from the Philippines…my parents are health care professionals (Dad is a retired orthopedic surgeon, Mom is a registered nurse), and we moved to Pennsylvania in 1969. My sister Dorothy and I graduated from Andrews University, a Christian university in southwestern Michigan. I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania, lived in Michigan and Tampa, Florida before moving back to PA for the last 16 years. My full time job for the last 15 years is a Quality Assurance Specialist at a large utility company.
WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO PARTNER WITH YOLI?
I’ve always wanted to be successful in network marketing. My parents built a successful MLM business in the late 70′s and early 80′s while running a full time orthopedic practice. At an early age, I fell in love with the positive energy, the travel and quality people this industry attracts. It is an atmosphere of caring and sharing. It is so different than the corporate world. Then of course my relationships with the Yoli founders and seeing their vision of where Yoli is going led me to partner up with them.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOLI?
1. Yoli has transformed my life! I was part of the test trial of The Better Body System last Fall. Following the system, I dropped 25 unwanted pounds in 30 days. That is life-changing. To date, its close to 50 pounds gone. I can’t help but share the good news of Yoli.
2. This company was founded by incredible gentlemen who were former distributor/members, who know what it takes to build a successful business. They constantly try and improve, get in the trenches with the members, invest back in their business, and in their members. The best part is they keep things pure in their products and simple in building the business. http://Yoli.com/GettingStarted – does not get any easier than that.
3. My incredible business partners. Blue Diamond, Eugene Hong and Double Ruby, Ronnie Cruz, my sponsor, are so supportive, instrumental in our success and lead by example. And of course the dream team that we’re assembling in Pennsylvania and beyond…special shot out to Jen Larsh and her family, who are leading the charge.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
A typical Monday thru Friday is waking up to some Passion and YES. Reviewing what needs to get accomplished for the day. Working on the full time job goals, then preparing what needs to happen for the Better Body Party later on in the evening.
WHAT KIND OF ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR YOLI NATION TO ACHIEVE THE SUCCESS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY?
Follow the simple system Yoli has given us. No need to re-invent the wheel. I am the biggest copy cat here at Yoli. I just followed what the successful members such as Eugene Hong, Brian McCoy and Christopher Medina are doing, which is have Better Body Parties. It’s as simple as that. BBP’s work!
WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS?
1. ATTEND ALL EVENTS! Events are the Yoli nation training calls, your team calls, and of course the regional events and Dream Conference like this October. Everyone building a Yoli business should already be booked for Dream Conference. Events is where you build your BELIEF that you can do this. At events, you build those long lasting relationships with the founders, your upline and your team.
2. Be a product of the product (get on the Better Body System yourself). How can you promote a system that you yourself are not using? You will naturally be more enthusiastic in sharing Yoli and you will have your own story to share.
3. Build it part time…not some time…consistently, while doing your full time job. After Yoli’s Cancun trip this past April, I kept the TV off and in 2.5 months reached the level of Diamond. Because of these efforts, I have doubled my full time income! And last but not least….HAVE FUN doing it. This is a fun business. Be serious in building it, but have FUN!